Big Bad
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur le jeu Kromaster arena, on line et jeu de plateau.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Explosion !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
wutaaach
Ramasseur de kamas

Explosion ! - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 20 Juin 2014 - 8:56

Rha on devrait avoir les résultats dans la journée ?
J'ai cru voir aucun vote pour moi snif snif, je la trouvais bien ma règle et ma map  Cool.
Et j'ai vu un retournement de dernières minutes avec tout plein de votes...

Donc on connaitra la map sélectionnée par BigBad quand ?
Mais pour les autres officines qui choisissent une map on en sait plus ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.nucleargames.fr/ViewerConcours/Viewer.html?num=15
jabberwock
Organisateur
jabberwock

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 20 Juin 2014 - 9:14

c'est pas 1 map sélectionnée, mais le top 8 des map qui reçois des points...
Huun
Staff Ankama
Huun

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 20 Juin 2014 - 11:38

Oui ce sera un top 8 avec des points pour organisation de votes, j'ai reçu les résultats de Double Critical, et BB Admins en plus.
Me manque 3 sources de votes :
- Jalatofu
- Japanime Games (Avec le décalage horaire je risque de les avoir ce soir)
- Bouton Pression
ElPoyoDiablo
Bad Aboum énervé
ElPoyoDiablo

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 20 Juin 2014 - 11:52

Huun, pour Japanime ca à l'air d'avoir été géré super à l'arrache, de ce que j'en ai compris :/
Gnomercy
Ramasseur de kamas

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin 2014 - 1:34

Krosmaster Italia did not participate? They have a lot of members too, that would have taken a while to count votes.
Ruppin
Bad Aboum mal réveillé !
Ruppin

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin 2014 - 10:45

Japanime games c'était un google doc dans lequel tu pouvais revoter à l'infini...
For Italia, maybe next time ?! I don't know if they have a website for global organisation...
Huun
Staff Ankama
Huun

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin 2014 - 12:16

Pour Japanime, j'ai pu/du faire le tri moi-même des votes... Il n'y avait pas tant de votes.

For Krosmaster Italia, they didn't answer our mails and messages.
Gnomercy
Ramasseur de kamas

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 23 Juin 2014 - 7:54

I didn't know Japanime was required to submit their votes by the same time as everyone else, otherwise I would have emailed them about it sooner. It wasn't until I emailed them that they finally let people know about voting, but by then the contest was ending in less than 48 hours. They would have gotten more votes if it weren't for that...
Dacow
Community Manager

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 23 Juin 2014 - 15:26

Japanime Games was involved very early in the contest timetable
Gnomercy
Ramasseur de kamas

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 24 Juin 2014 - 0:46

Japanime was involved early on, but only as a spectator. It wasn't until the last minute that they let people know they were able to vote with them (under 48 hours till deadline). This was also several days after the decision had been made to switch to them from Boardgame geek as well.
Huun
Staff Ankama
Huun

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMer 25 Juin 2014 - 15:04

They knew they had to organize a vote. And the vote planned on BGG should have been organized by Japanime.

They had a calendar with the dates. But in fact i took 2-4 more days than intented to put in place the "Viewer". When i contacted them saying "It's ok,now you can launch your votes". They were deep in a convention, and couldn't react before next monday-tuesday.

I handled too much by myself, i wanted to help too much the participants, and i had too little time.

About the short delay :

- Ankama was really enthousiastic to support the idea, but they wished to have a winner this current week, to use his map at an important french tournament. I did my best to fit these conditions.

It was the first "event" of real importance that i organized. I learned a lot with it, and i think a lot of aspects will improve for the next edition. I'll have a lot of time (5-6 months to 10-11) to develop further the tools at your disposal, to recruit more people and share the work.

I'll try to post, in next weeks, an analysis of the contest what didn't truly work, what did, and some thoughts to improve all of it.

I could, for the next edition, recruit some participants truly involved to help me, if they are interested Very Happy.
Gnomercy
Ramasseur de kamas

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMer 25 Juin 2014 - 23:24

I have an idea for testing maps, let me know if you'd be interested.

There is a program called Vassal that lets you play board games in a live virtual environment with other people over the internet (or by email). It could be used to simulate Krosmaster Arena for the purpose of testing fan made maps.

Dernière édition par Gnomercy le Jeu 26 Juin 2014 - 23:09, édité 1 fois
Maram
Premier ministre

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juin 2014 - 13:03

the idea of using Vassal to make a online version of KMA as been highlighted during  the period of uncertainty where anakma said that their online version wouldn't be completed by S2 rules...

after, raising anger in a lot of frechc players, ankama had accept to make this S2 add-on and the idea of a vassal version disapeared...

Personally, i'm sure that a free online non official version is a good thing.
I have exactly the same case for a another game (Blood Bowl). There is a official version very beautiful, and a fan-made version, with java, quite ugly compare to offical version but complete quick to play, and sanitized.

like a lot a players irl ,  I only play on the fan version because online is just a training camp for us. I don't need to see 3d effects etc... i want to be able to play many matchs quickly and be focus on testing team, no more...

So, Gnomercy, if your version produce quick matchs, be sure that your project is a good one, and that it will find fans in the community of KMA players.

of course, if this version can be use to test fan maps it's a another big advantage...

Maram
Wendigo
Top 6 CdM 2015
Wendigo

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juin 2014 - 16:09

I proposed that idea.. maybe 30 second after they announce "no season 2 online before 2015 !".

But the problem is the copyright infragment. And Ankama can simply ban competitive player who develop a project like that.
Maybe in US you will have less problem. But I don't wanna to risk a ban ^^
Maram
Premier ministre

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juin 2014 - 17:09

Enfin j espere quand meme que se faire bannir par ankama laisse la plupart des joueurs totalement indifferent et que c'est pas ce genre de choses qui retiendront les developpeurs en herbe...
Wendigo
Top 6 CdM 2015
Wendigo

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juin 2014 - 17:38

Citation :
Enfin j espere quand meme que se faire bannir par ankama laisse la plupart des joueurs totalement indifferent et que c'est pas ce genre de choses qui retiendront les developpeurs en herbe...

Se faire ban = plus aucun tournoi plateau. Je pense pas que ce soit anodin..

Dernière édition par Wendigo le Jeu 26 Juin 2014 - 19:54, édité 1 fois
Maram
Premier ministre

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juin 2014 - 19:49

m'étonnerai bien que les boutiques (qui organisent encore l'immense majorité des tournois non?) t’empêche de participer à leur tournoi...
Wendigo
Top 6 CdM 2015
Wendigo

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juin 2014 - 20:02

Citation :
m'étonnerai bien que les boutiques (qui organisent encore l'immense majorité des tournois non?) t’empêche de participer à leur tournoi...
Dès que y'a AWER (obligatoire pour qu'Abyss envoie des lots a présent).. donc faut jouer sous une fausse identité. Lorsque tu veux faire des tournois a 10 joueurs pourquoi pas, mais dès que y'a plus, c'est un soucis. En plus de mettre tout le monde dans l'embarras. Le ban c'est assez sale (sinon tu tricherai tranquille ^^) mais ca peut être la vrai sanction.

Bien sur, Vassal se mange régulièrement des plaintes sur les mods de jeu officiels, demandant aux auteurs de les retirer du site officiel, alors on se tourne vers des hebergeurs de trucs illégaux, car les hebergeurs legaux se prennent des mails de menaces aussi.
Pour l'avoir vu sur Wh40k (bon, Games Workshop c'est plus que Ankama on est d'accord), ca peut rapidement être violent. Du coup tu te condamne à jouer avec quelques personnes dans ton coin avec ton mod.. rien de bien encourageant.
Gnomercy
Ramasseur de kamas

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juin 2014 - 22:36

I could see them taking issue if it were used to play official maps instead of buying them. Anything that has the potential to replace purchasing the actual game would be bad, but most of the people that use vassal are people who already own the game, and just want to be able to play other people that they can't meet in person.

As for the map competition, Taktikor and Map Aboum already border on copyright infringement, since it is using their images, right? Ankama had no problem supporting the use of these tools for the purpose of creating new tournament maps. That is the same thing I am proposing with Vassal.

If I were to say, "Hey, lets use Vassal to play Season 2, or Frigost," then I would definitely see an issue with that. As for testing out custom maps, right now the only way to do it is to print them out and meet someone to play on them in person. Personally, I actually did print out several maps and do this, but its time consuming and expensive. Not to mention, I don't know that many people near me that I can play with.

Wendigo, I was wondering why you streamed using the actual game instead of using Vassal. Now I know why, and thanks for the warning.
Gnomercy
Ramasseur de kamas

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juin 2014 - 22:53

An alternative solution to keep the Vassal module from being able to replace the game would be to leave out certain elements. For instance the demonic rewards and gallons of glory. Playing a game with demonic rewards or GG's wouldn't be that important for the purpose of testing a map. What would be important would be demonstrating how the different figures are able to move around the map, control the terrain, pick up kama, and interact with each other.

The Vassal module would then be little more than an interactive version of taktikor. I could also upload the different tiles and decor allowing changes to be made to a map during testing. This would let 2 people test out different versions of the same map more efficiently than having to create a map from scratch every time they felt like moving a tree or a bush.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Explosion !   Explosion ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Explosion !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2